About Morehead City Treatment Center
Our drug addiction rehabilitation treatment clinic in Morehead City is part of a network of private drug rehabilitation centers in North Carolina. We are dedicated to helping adults who wish to overcome their addiction to heroin and opioids, through Methadone treatment and counseling. Our Morehead City drug addiction rehabilitation clinic is a safe, positive, and clean environment for patients in need of help on their road to recovery. We have a wide range of rehabilitation services, both medical and holistic, to help patients regain their lives and achieve sobriety. Our team of doctors, nurses, and counselors are invested in our patients’ success. We will help you overcome drug addiction and seek a renewed sense of purpose.
We do not require appointments for admissions or methadone treatments at our Morehead City facility. Please call our drug addiction rehabilitation treatment center in Morehead City to get specific admission details.
- an intake interview
- laboratory testing
- an assessment with a licensed counselor
- a physical exam with our Medical Director
Cost of Treatment
- Admission to our clinics is $25
- Admission includes a physical exam and blood work
- Once admitted, treatment is $12 per day
- Admission to our clinics is $25.
- Admission includes a physical exam and blood work.
- Once admitted, treatment cost are $14.50 per day
- Drug evaluations
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Case management
- Drug education
- Referral to community services
- Physical with MD
- Laboratory work
- Medical evaluations
- Methadone stabilization
- Urine drug screens
- Hepatitis/TB testing
- Pregnancy testing
- Complete blood work
- Family counseling and education
- Guest-dosing clients are always welcome
*Guest-dosing clients are only charged for daily treatment.